Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Marco Sinhoreli <ma...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/03/10 13:51:25 UTC

VHD file of a template is deleted from Secondary Storage

Hi community:

I have some templates registered in ACS like Windows, CentOS, etc. When I asked to download these templates, after some time (I don't know the exact time) the VHD file go away from the secondary storage. Have no information in the ACS logs about it or anything. The template.properties metafile remain there but the VHD file no. In the database and UI the template is apparently ok and ready to use. If I try to build an instance from any template that have no VHD file it fail. The link below is a similar issue I have:

http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/348319-template-vhd-disappears-when-download-symlink-is-cleaned-up/

Best regards,

Marco Sinhoreli

Consultant Manager

 [cid:F8FB894E-5425-43AC-A062-B01738323FA9]

Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040

marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>| www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com> | Twitter: @shapeblue<https://twitter.com/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP and ShapeBlue Brasil Consultoria LTDA are operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.