Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shamem Miah <Sh...@scisys.co.uk> on 2006/06/28 20:32:52 UTC

Using Arial Font

Hi I have an xsl template which uses an arial font.  However when I
generate documents using FOP 0.92 beta I am prompting with a warning
saying the arial font is not found.  Doesn't fop support arial or am I
missing something?

Cheers

Re: Using Arial Font

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Shamem Miah wrote:
> Hi I have an xsl template which uses an arial font.  However when I
> generate documents using FOP 0.92 beta I am prompting with a warning
> saying the arial font is not found.  Doesn't fop support arial or am I
> missing something?

See
  http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.92/fonts.html
Arial isn't one of the Base-14 fonts, which means you have to generate
a metrics file and supply it to FOP yourself.

J.Pietschmann