Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Perry <d....@netcase.co.uk> on 2005/07/01 14:01:33 UTC

RE: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Yup. To be honest, i can handle the occasional insulting post....

Be thankful that he's just distasteful and has a sense of humor, and not a
complete idiot that will never give up insulting developers.

If you're bored, have a search for this guy: Ilias Lazaridis

He came on the OJB mailing list and started laying into developers about not
providing examples that he could use within 2 minutes of downloading them.
He refused to accept that there is no point in providing an OJB app that
does nothing, but runs. Absolute moron.  He has been banned from many lists,
after insulting people.  there are some funny posts out there by him

e.g.
http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/Java/comp.lang.java.softwaretools/2005-0
1/0147.html

Daniel.

[FRIDAY] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by netsql <ne...@roomity.com>.
David G. Friedman wrote:

> I *did* think Mark was bad until I read a post from Ilias Lazaridis on
> the netbeans list.

we seem to have a fascination w/ a trainwreck.

.V

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
"Self-defense"?  What a joke.  You better make sure that your
imaginary relative is licensed in the right state?

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
You mgiht check out the difference between libel, slander and per se
libel versus the garden variety type.  And, if you think that the
internet gives you any sort of immunity, you are in for a surprise,
grasshopper.

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
I am a lawyer.  I suggest you stop trying to analyse the law.  You have no clue.

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Aleksandar Matijaca <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
I think, I know, that you have messages read out of order, Buddy.  I
don't think Mark is involved in a canard.

On 7/12/05, Access Denied <ac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read the same story on struts-interest and j2ee-interest; it seems
> to me unlikely that he would go to such efforts if (a) it were not
> true or (b) he really has an axe to grind with you mates.
>
> buddy
>
> On 7/11/05, Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Or a duck?

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Access Denied <ac...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Or a duck?

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Isn't it French for duck?

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.

On 7/2/05, Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com> wrote:
> Dakota Jack wrote:
>
> >The first person who steps far enough over the line is going to be
> >slammed with a lawsuit by yours truly.  You are getting close
> >Friedman.  Impish grin that!
> >

> *rotflmao*
>
> I like lines.
>
> >Mark could care less about code.
> >
> Yep, I bet he could.
>
> You, however, probably meant "couldn't care less."
>
> Dave

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Dakota Jack wrote:

>The first person who steps far enough over the line is going to be
>slammed with a lawsuit by yours truly.  You are getting close
>Friedman.  Impish grin that!

*rotflmao*

I like lines.

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
The first person who steps far enough over the line is going to be
slammed with a lawsuit by yours truly.  You are getting close
Friedman.  Impish grin that!

Mark could care less about code.  I get crossways with people because
I care about code.  Also, James and I are not really on the best terms
and he and Mark have been buds for a long time.

And, Friedman, that offering does not warrant the description as a
"thought". More like the absence of any discernable thought,
consistent with your other puerile offerings on the list..

On 7/1/05, David G. Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Here is a thought:
>
> If Dakota Jack has been thought by some to be multiple people/posters, why
> couldn't this Ilias Lazaridis be another 'personality' of Mark Galbreath, or
> even another 'identity' of Dakota Jack himself?
>
> Regards,
> David, a list member who is often amused by the Mark Galbreath's comments
> but prefers a list keep to topic more than read insulting attacks on other
> list members.
>
> P.S. This post is pure speculation and NOT an attack Dakota, Jack, or this
> 'Ilias' person. *impish grin*

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Larry Meadors wrote:

>You love men? Is it "coming out" day on struts-users, or what?
>
>Man, I love Friday.

Remember, only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday.

Dave

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
You love men? Is it "coming out" day on struts-users, or what?

Man, I love Friday.

Larry ;-)

Posted by Simon Chappell <si...@gmail.com>.
James,

> While it is disheartening to see him suffer from this common
> condition.  We are here for you Mark.  We love you man!

Actually, I'm fairly sure that I don't want to commit to anything more
than moderately fond.

Simon

Re: [OT] Re: Unacceptable Behaviour of Mark Galbreath

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Actually Mark told me offline that he really enjoys harassing people
on our list.  This is unfortunate, but as he explained to me in nose-
bleeding detail, he currently suffers from a state of PMS-D (Post
Microsoft Delusion).  Typical symptoms include an unquenchable thirst
for midget-porn, hair growth in "strange and unusual places", and the
occasional off-colored vaginal discharge.

While it is disheartening to see him suffer from this common
condition.  We are here for you Mark.  We love you man!

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance
EdgeTech, Inc.