Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by UMA MAHESWAR <um...@in.ebmpapst.com> on 2018/10/05 09:27:15 UTC

Encoding issue in solr

HI ALL,

while i am using nutch for crawling and indexing in to solr,while storing
data in to solr encoding issue facing

in site  having the title

title : ebm-papst Motoren & Ventilatoren GmbH - Axialventilatoren und
Radialventilatoren aus Linz, Österreich

but in solr storing in the below format

title": "ebm-papst Motoren & Ventilatoren GmbH - Axialventilatoren und
Radialventilatoren aus Linz, Österrei",

suggest me how to store actual data in to solr .

thanks for your suggestions.

Re: Encoding issue in solr

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
This is probably caused by an encoding detection problem in Nutch and/or
Tika. If you can share the file on the Tika user’s list, I can take a look.