Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hines, Bill" <bh...@hersheys.com> on 2000/10/31 19:28:36 UTC

UML Diagrams for Struts

Does anyone know of or have any UML type diagrams for the struts-type model
2 core behavior? I'm thinking in terms of sequence diagrams that show the
general process of a request coming in and finding it's way through the
servlet, action class, hash table, worker beans, etc.

I'd like to structure our applications this way but I'm not quite ready to
buy into a whole 'framework' for our apps, having been previously bitten by
efforts like TurboVision, OWL, and the BDE framework from Borland. Plus, we
don't have servlets 2.2 and JSP 1.1 yet, we're still at 2.1 and 1.0
respectively.