Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2002/01/30 09:26:55 UTC

Re: [mod_webapp] error in configure script

Punky Tse wrote:

> I get the lastest cvs snapshot and get the following error....
>
> -----------8<-------------------------------------
> Finishing up
> checking for APR compilation flags... ok
> checking for Makefile targets... lib apache-2.0
> creating ./config.status
> creating ./Makefile
> creating ./Makedefs
> creating ./lib/Makefile
> creating ./java/Constants.java
> sed: can't read ././java/Constants.java.in: No such file or directory
> creating ./apache-2.0/Makefile
>
> All done. Now you can issue "make". Good luck.
> -----------8<-------------------------------------
>
> Seems like Constants.java.in is missing.  Someone deleted it.  And I saw
> that Constants.java has been moved to
> java/org/apache/catalina/connector/wrap/.  It traced from ./configure.in
> that java/Constanst.java.in is required to generate java/Constant.java.  And
> Makefile shows Constant.java is used to generate lib/pr_wrap_defs.h.
>
> Any idea to fix it?

Sure I have forgotten to arrange the configure/makefile. The java part must be
built using ant.
I will arrange configure/makefile and readme's

Posted by Punky Tse <pu...@yahoo.com>.
JF,

It works! Thanks.

And last time I said I will submit mod_webapp version patch for apache-1.3.
It is now ready, together with the one for apache-2.0.  Please review.

Punky

http://auctions.yahoo.com

Re: [mod_webapp] error in configure script

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.