Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 08:13:48 UTC

Re: CXF 3.1.18 release

Hi Colm,
I need these two fixes :
[CXF-7832] - WrappedMessageContext containsKey not consistent with get/put
[CXF-7768]- Ensure we close all temp queue/topic before we close a JMS
connection

Thanks,
Jim

Re: CXF 3.1.18 release

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
> OK fair enough. I propose that this might be the last release of 3.1.x
> though.

+1

Re: CXF 3.1.18 release

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I'm planning to call a vote this week - is there anything else anyone wants
to see in 3.1.x?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh