Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/04/03 09:30:28 UTC

Apache Airflow Production Image in "Alpha" - master, v1-10-test and upcoming 1.10.10

Hello Everyone,

In the current master, v1-10-test (and soon upcoming 1.10.10 release), we
have an Alpha-quality production-ready docker image that should be ready
for testing.

All the details of the image are described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/IMAGES.rst

You can either build the images yourself (using manual commands or using
Breeze) or pull them from Dockerhub:

Master versions:

   - docker pull apache/airflow:master-python3.7
   - docker pull apache/airflow:v1-10-test-python3.7

v1-10-test versions:

   - docker pull apache/airflow:v1-10-test-python2.7
   - docker pull apache/airflow:v1-10-test-python3.5
   - docker pull apache/airflow:v1-10-test-python3.6
   - docker pull apache/airflow:v1-10-test-python3.7

Those will continue to change so you will have to pull new changes
periodically.

I know already about a few fixes to those images (from some people testing
it) and documentation (from people reading it :)) so be prepared for some
small adjustments/changes.

Also if you have any comments, questions suggestions on how you would like
to use the image and what you miss - feel free to discuss here or in
#prod-docker-image channel on Slack. I am happy to iterate and improve the
image based on how you would like to use it.

We will also be working with Greg and Daniel on using this image in the
official Helm chart!

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>