Posted to user@storm.apache.org by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/18 13:24:59 UTC

Ready signal after Rebalance

Hello,

How does the __system component is scheduled.

Is it same as acker task i.e. and hidden task that requires scheduling.

I tried running storm 1.1.0 as it shows mapping in UI (attachement) it
shows __acker task but not __system task

But in logs I can see __system task is emitting msgs that decides that
All connections are ready for worker.

*o.a.s.d.task - Emitting: __system __system ["startup"]*

*The code logic correspond to worker.clj in daemon package.*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla

Re: Ready signal after Rebalance