Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Hen <ba...@apache.org> on 2018/07/03 17:44:32 UTC

Re: Abandoned MXNet readthedocs site

Chris/Mark - is this a Legal (Chris) topic or a Brand Management (Mark)
topic?

I’m hesitant to use a Trademark C&D for what’s in effect a lost account,
but that’s what readthedocs seem to be asking for.

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
Ideally we want to remove this site or at the least redirect it to the
mxnet.apache.org website

I don't think we should be maintaining two different sites with same or
similar content, though seems simple at start its going to be headache in
maintaining.

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Aaron Markham <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron Markham <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hen <ba...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hen <ba...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hen <ba...@apache.org>.
Makes sense (sorry - got my memory switched on the trademark/dmca aide of
things).

I’ll see on members to see if anyone has a connection to readthedocs.

Posted by Hen <ba...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.