Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Williamson <mw...@kcp.com> on 2009/03/09 14:20:57 UTC

Update a T5 zone componet from javascript.

Is there a way of triggering a zone update from Javascript?  I need to run
server side data validation if the data matches specify conditions.

Re: Update a T5 zone componet from javascript.

Posted by Andy Pahne <an...@googlemail.com>.

Yes, there is a way. Search the list, it has been discussed just a few
days ago. The thread was "about T5 javascript".

Andy