Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk> on 2020/02/25 14:04:19 UTC

OFBIZ-11415: Backport request - Using FlexibleStringExpander in form widget field's parameter names

Hello,

I've created  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11415 as a
request to backport functionality introduced to trunk by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11330.

PR created: https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/31

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford

Re: OFBIZ-11415: Backport request - Using FlexibleStringExpander in form widget field's parameter names

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Daniel,

I continue...

Jacques

Posted by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk>.
Hi Jacques,

All looks good to me, thanks.

The branch used for PR37 was taken from PR31's branch, which means there
was some shared commits.

From the git log it looks like you merged PR37, which would explain why all

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Daniel,