Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/05/09 02:20:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 4.0

Hi folks,

I significant bug has poped up and been fixed since the last 4.0
build.  It was possible to get a ClassCastException when using the
failover transport and using temporary topics.  Also some minor fixes
were done to the stomp connector.

The https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/activemq
tag has been updated.

The binary distributions are now at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

The maven 1 repository layout for this release is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/

The maven 2 repository layout for this release is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2/

I think we are in the home stretch for this release.  I think we just
need to square away the JIRA and fix up some nice release notes on the
wiki.  Is anything else missing?

Hiram

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 4.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
oh. sorry.. I was going to call a vote, but decided against it...
until we get a little more feedback.
stay tuned!

On 5/8/06, Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Is this a vote?
>
> On May 8, 2006, at 5:20 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I significant bug has poped up and been fixed since the last 4.0
> > build.  It was possible to get a ClassCastException when using the
> > failover transport and using temporary topics.  Also some minor fixes
> > were done to the stomp connector.
> >
> > The https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/
> > activemq-4.0/activemq
> > tag has been updated.
> >
> > The binary distributions are now at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/
> > incubator-activemq/distributions/
> >
> > The maven 1 repository layout for this release is at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/
> >
> > The maven 2 repository layout for this release is at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2/
> >
> > I think we are in the home stretch for this release.  I think we just
> > need to square away the JIRA and fix up some nice release notes on the
> > wiki.  Is anything else missing?
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Hiram