Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Sundararaman, Anand" <An...@blr.hpsglobal.com> on 2002/08/03 06:37:19 UTC

Log4j property file

Hi,
      I have a scenario where I have to log to Socket using the socket
appender.  But I want to instantiate two different Log4j loggers in my java
program and write to two different  ports, depending upon my functionality.
I am  not sure how to mention two Socket appenders in the Log4j property
file  and how to associate  then to the two loggers in my java program.

If someone  can give me an example of the property file and the usage in the
java program it will be very useful.

Thanks in advance.
Anand
WARNING: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error. Thank you.