Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "B. De Mezzo" <be...@paycool.net> on 2007/01/02 10:02:08 UTC

root project path property

hello,
I am looking for a property to pass througth maven to get the absolute
path location of the current build working directory. Does it exist ? If
not, have you got an idea to get this piece of information ?

Thx,
BDM.

Re: root project path property

Posted by "B. De Mezzo" <be...@paycool.net>.
The problem with 'basedir' and 'project.build.directory' is their value
change according to the sub-project. It always is the current working
dir. But in my case I need the main root dir, even in the sub-project.
If maven or ant can manage some recursive programming, I could do a
piece of code using the 'project.parent.basedir' property but it doesn't !!
Also, I can override a property value within an ant code (but the new
value is not transfered back to maven) but not in a maven part ... strange.

I fell sick of that ... see you tomorrow !

BDM.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by "B. De Mezzo" <be...@paycool.net>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.