Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/12/11 15:19:15 UTC

Re: AsciiDoc generated online documentation and releases

Le 22/11/2018 à 16:43, jleroux@apache.org a écrit :

> Also, so far in Buildbot log only (not locally) I saw a message saying
>
>    asciidoctor: WARNING: could not embed image:
> /home/buildslave/slave/ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins/build/plugins/birt/src/docs/asciidoc/images/Report-Master.png; PNG uses unsupported interlace
>    method
>
> Anyway, despite that the image is embedded even in https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/pluginsdoc/birt/html5/birt.html

The problem is in PDF: https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/pluginsdoc/birt/pdf/birt.pdf

This is related: https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-pdf/issues/867

https://github.com/packetmonkey/prawn-gmagick is the solution.

I have created  OFBIZ-10703 for that but did not install it since it's impossible on Windows

    <<The prawn-gmagick gem uses native extensions to compile against GraphicsMagick. This system prerequisite limits installation to Linux and OSX.
    Please refer to the README for prawn-gmagick <https://github.com/packetmonkey/prawn-gmagick> to learn how to install it.>

Jacques