Posted to user@flink.apache.org by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/31 16:14:28 UTC

File does not exist prevent from Job manager to start .

Hi,

Im having some wierd issue with the JM recovery ,
I using HDFS and ZOOKEEPER for HA stand alone cluster .

Iv  stop the cluster change some parameters in the flink conf (Memory).
But now when i start the cluster again im having an error that preventing
from JM to start.
somehow the checkpoint file doesn't exists in HDOOP  and JM wont start .

full log JM log file
<https://gist.github.com/miko-code/28d57b32cb9c4f1aa96fa9873e10e53c>

> 2018-05-31 11:57:05,568 ERROR
> org.apache.flink.runtime.entrypoint.ClusterEntrypoint - Fatal error
> occurred in the cluster entrypoint.

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Cannot set up the user code libraries: File
does not exist:
/flink1.5/ha/default/blob/job_5c545fc3f43d69325fb9966b8dd4c8f3/blob_p-5d9f3be555d3b05f90b5e148235d25730eb65b3d-ae486e221962f7b96e36da18fe1c57ca
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.INodeFile.valueOf(INodeFile.java:72)

Re: File does not exist prevent from Job manager to start .

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Miki,

Flink tries first to store the checkpoint data in Hadoop before writing the
handle to the meta data in ZooKeeper. Thus, if the handle is in ZooKeeper,
then it should also have been written to HDFS. Maybe you could check the
HDFS logs whether you find something suspicious.

If ZooKeeper fails while writing the meta data state handle, then the
checkpoint should be automatically discarded. But you might want to
investigate why the ZooKeeper authentication failed. Flink needs a working
ZooKeeper quorum to run in HA mode.

Maybe you could try to reproduce a failing run and share the log files with
us. They might be helpful to further investigate the problem.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.