Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Mike Garcia <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/01 16:57:55 UTC

xsl:include in my EJB object not working

Hi,
I am using an EJB to perform transformations.  It works when I
do not have any xsl:includes of other xsl templates.  However
when I put the xsl:include href='c:\somepath\file.xsl' in my
main xsl, i get sax exceptions.  Has anyone had this problem
before?  I am thinking this might be some kind of issue between
the EJB container (weblogic) and the XSLT processor not
cooperating.
thanks,
Mike

==============error message=====================
java.io.InvalidClassException: org.xml.sax.SAXException; Local
class not compatible: stream classdes
c serialVersionUID=-1073947592240463613 local class
serialVersionUID=583241635256073760
        at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.validateLocalClass(Unknown
Source)
        at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.setClass(Unknown Source)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.inputClassDescriptor(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.inputObject(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
        at
weblogic.common.internal.WLObjectInputStreamBase.readObject(WLObjectInputStreamBase.java:
76)
        at
weblogic.common.internal.WLObjectInputStreamBase.readObject(WLObjectInputStreamBase.java:
943)
        at
weblogic.common.internal.WLObjectInputStreamBase.readObjectWL(WLObjectInputStreamBase.jav
a:308)
        at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:748)
        at
weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerClient.handleRJVM(ConnectionManagerClient.java:34)
        at
weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(ConnectionManager.java:630)
        at
weblogic.socket.JVMAbbrevSocket.dispatch(JVMAbbrevSocket.java:393)
        at
weblogic.socket.JVMSocketT3.dispatch(JVMSocketT3.java:355)
        at
weblogic.socket.JavaSocketMuxer.processSockets(JavaSocketMuxer.java:247)
        at
weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:23)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:135)

http://shopping.yahoo.com/