Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kithany <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/05 23:20:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache with DSO

Hi Experts,

How do I install Apache with DSO? What options to include in configure?
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable????

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany

Re: [users@httpd] Apache with DSO

Posted by Andy Cutright <ac...@borland.com>.
we use this to configure our solaris installation.. builds just about
everything ;)

./configure --prefix /usr/local/apache --enable-module=most
--enable-mods-shared=most --with-mpm=worker --enable-cache=shared
--enable-cern_meta=shared --enable-charset_lite=shared
--enable-dav=shared --enable-example=shared --enable-ext_filter=shared
--enable-file_cache=shared --enable-mime_magic=shared
--enable-proxy=shared --enable-suexec=shared --enable-unique_id=shared
--enable-usertrack=shared

if you want to enable ssl, asssuming you've _built_ or installed
openssl, add the following

--enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl

cheers,
andy

Manoj Kithany wrote:

> Hi Experts,
>
> How do I install Apache with DSO? What options to include in configure?
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable????
>
> THANKS!
>
> Manoj G. Kithany

buy the buddha a beer & tell him to move on to the next town
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers
have the freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.