Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Natu Lauchande <nl...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 23:17:08 UTC

Ideas on how to use Spark for anomaly detection on a stream of data

Hi all,

I am getting started with Spark.

I would like to use for a spike on anomaly detection in a massive stream
of  metrics.

Can Spark easily handle this use case ?

Thanks,
Natu

Re: Ideas on how to use Spark for anomaly detection on a stream of data

Posted by Natu Lauchande <nl...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic!!! Exactly what i was looking for.

Thanks,
Natu

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.