Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by LeFloch Yannick <Ya...@SRIT.siemens.fr> on 2001/03/28 17:27:47 UTC

Xerces and Doctype in outpout

Hi folks,

I am trying to apply XSL steelsheets on a DOM (parsed with Xerces). But it seems that on the generated string (only to visualize the new content) I loose the "<!DOCTYPE..." . (I believe the conversion DOM2String omits the doctype)
In fact I observed strange results with document with doctype definition : I loose all the content in between <html> and /<html> without generating any SaxException...
If anyone can help me to solve this, it will great ;-)

Cheers,
Yannick