Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/06 09:50:01 UTC

how to delete all input characters in hbase shell?

hi all,
    In bash shell, we can use ctrl+c to cancel current command. But in
hbase shell, ctrl+c will terminate the hbase shell.

Re: how to delete all input characters in hbase shell?

Posted by Tao Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Besides, if you want to modify a part of what you have entered, you can go
back using left arrow key on the keyboard and delete whatever characters
using the forward delete key. After deleting these characters you can input
whatever characters you want.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.