Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jacob von Eyben <je...@nordija.com> on 2007/05/19 17:55:39 UTC

Tapestry Bayeux 2.0.0-beta2 Release

Tapestry Bayeux v2.0.0-beta2 is now available. New in this version:

* Upgraded component library to be tapestry 4.1 compatible.
* Made it possible to specify more than just once download resource
source when using the DownloadLink component.
* Made it possible to set a content-disposition header for a download
resource.

Tapestry Bayeux is a open source component library for tapestry and more
information can be found here:

The project website:
http://tapestry-bayeux.sourceforge.net/

A blog about the bayeux release:
http://ancientprogramming.blogspot.com/2007/05/bayeux-is-now-tapestry-41-compatible.html

Cheers,

Jacob von Eyben

Re: Tapestry Bayeux 2.0.0-beta2 Release

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
And well done for the release!

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Multiple clicks solutions

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com>.
Fair point, Jesse.  But it does seem crazy that we're all solving the
same problem again and again.

So I guess I was thinking that maybe it's possible to codify the
typical solutions to "multiple clicks" and provide them as an option
on the Submit and similar components eg. you could choose between
afterclick="disable-buttons", "disable-form", "display-wait-message",
"error-on-next-click", etc.  If none of those suits the particular
situation then no harm's done - the developer can still code up their
own solution, just as they do now.

Too hard?  Worth pursuing?

Cheers,

Geoff