Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Danny Ayers <da...@virgilio.it> on 2002/03/23 11:05:32 UTC

Hi & SVG

Hi folks, new subscriber here.

Congrats to the developers for the release.

I was wondering if anyone was using Xindice for SVG doc persistence, or if
there were any related resources on line.

Cheers,
Danny.

---
Danny Ayers
<stuff> http://www.isacat.net </stuff>

Re: Hi & SVG

Posted by Heinrich Götzger <go...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

I'm not sure if you got nay answer, but if you wanr to have some
persistence in message forwarding, take a look at xmlBlaster.org

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Danny Ayers wrote:

>Hi folks, new subscriber here.
>
>Congrats to the developers for the release.
>
>I was wondering if anyone was using Xindice for SVG doc persistence, or if
>there were any related resources on line.
>
>Cheers,
>Danny.
>
>---
>Danny Ayers