Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Khalid AlKharabsheh <kh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 20:52:29 UTC

Lucene-3.0.0 God Class Detection Report and Feedback Questionnaire

Dear Respondent,

This questionnaire is part of my PhD thesis in the area of improving design
smell detection. The purpose of the study is to measure the concordance
level of human experts against the design smell detection tools.
We analyzed the Lucene-3.0.0 project and detected the set of God Class
(Large Class or The Blob) that you can find in this questionnaire.
Completing this questionnaire should take about 15 minutes.

I would appreciate your kind attention and cooperation on sending your
questionnaire feedback as soon as possible. Notice that all information
related to respondent or contained in this questionnaire will be treated in
strict confidence.

If you are not currently involved in the project, please forward this
message to developers you think are a better target for this questionnaire

To fill the questionnire click on:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXqH8oI_SEmgL3oDsd0G-boCgJqv-Q75e63hF_KS7chi4G2A/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thank you in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Khalid Alkharabsheh
PhD Student at CITIUS, Santiago de Compostela University (Spain).
https://citius.usc.es/equipo/investigadores-en-formacion/khalid-alkharabsheh

--
<http://twitter.com/citiususc>
Kha <di...@usc.es>lid Alkharabsheh