Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Loïc Lefèvre <lo...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/06 22:16:28 UTC

[m2] Re: Need help with ibiblio problems

Problem with central repository?

In fact, I've asked for the upload of JXTA 2.3.6 and well I'm a bit
late but the fact is that I've cleaned my m2 cache and now the jaxen
dependency does not work anymore.

Indeed, when I've checked for the presence of dependencies in the m2
central repository,
I've found the file
http://ibiblio.org/maven2/jaxen/jaxen/1.0-FCS/jaxen-1.0-FCS-full.jar

However, to be correct, this file should be there:

http://ibiblio.org/maven2/jaxen/jaxen/1.0-FCS-full/jaxen-1.0-FCS-full.jar

So what should I do now? Create a JIRA issue in the MAVENUPLOAD?

TIA for your answers,
Loic

Re: [m2] Re: Need help with ibiblio problems

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
You can get jaxen-1.0-FCS-full adding <classifier>full</classifier> to
your dependency