Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2013/09/05 00:53:06 UTC

Re: Terremark ecloud support

> Andrew - not sure if this would help, I attached a file with sample REST
> calls to Terremark API current version.  It includes URLs and required
> headers.  I replaced all identifiers, tokens, keys with "hidden".  Let me
> know if I can help with any other info.

Thanks for that. I've attached the information to the issue [1].

ap

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-230?focusedCommentId=13758474&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13758474

Re: Terremark ecloud support

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
I actually met with Victor from Terremark recently - he was expressing an
interest in working on getting ecloud back working again, but I haven't
heard anything from him since I met him on Thursday...

A.