Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Eric MERY <em...@agreval.com> on 2004/06/24 11:43:25 UTC

RE : PHP and Xindice : doesn't work

Hello,
Whait is exactly the procedure to use php with Xindice ?
Do I need to install tomcat ? Do I need to install xmlrpc-apache.jar ?

Please HELP ME, I become crazy.........
E.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Eric MERY wrote:

>Hello,
>Whait is exactly the procedure to use php with Xindice ?
>Do I need to install tomcat ? Do I need to install xmlrpc-apache.jar ?

Sorry, I don't even know PHP.

Try using Xindice 1.1 and use some XML-RPC library in PHP. I've seen
some code snippets for Perl:
  http://xml.apache.org/xindice/guide-developer.html#Sample+metadata+code

May be this will help you get started.

Vadim