Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Holger Hoffstätte <ho...@wizards.de> on 2003/03/10 23:17:35 UTC

A really, really simple request.

Please cut the crap quoting. The last posting contained _2_ lines of text
and quoted >500, mostly noise and fucked up wrapping. That's a S/N ratio
of 1:250! It also makes full-text searching even more useless since the
same text is appearing over and over again, but more and more unreadable.
Pretty please? I know everyone's in a hurry, but it's bad enough that
people have somehow magically become unable to post replices below the
quoting; please don't make reading your postings even harder. Even that
lame crapmachine called Outlook has a setting for that; all you need to do
is set it. Try it, it's free!

Thanks, I'll shut up now. Please don't feel offended, I already do.

Holger