Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/06/01 15:13:05 UTC

RE: Log4j Problem w/Tomcat 5.0.24 and JSVC

Hi,
Added to the FAQ (misc section).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Then
>> > modify your tomcat jsvc classpath variable to look something like:
>> >
>> > CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:\
>> > $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar:\
>> > $DAEMON_HOME/dist/commons-daemon.jar:\
>> > $CATALINA_HOME/bin/bootstrap.jar:\
>> > $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:\
>> > $CATALINA_HOME/common/classes
>> >
>> > And wallah everything will work =)
>> > -David

log4j.appender.ConsoleFile=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
>%m%n

>> debug
>> > log4j
>was
>> no
Permissions

tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

>> > ---

>> > For additional commands, e-mail:
tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.