Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/08/05 06:07:04 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release 1.3.2, release candidate #3

The voting time has passed and I'm happy to announce that we've collected enough votes to release this RC as Flink 1.3.2.

+1 votes:
- Stefan (non-binding)
- Till (binding)
- Gordon (binding)
- Piotr (non-binding)
- Fabian (binding)
- Aljoscha (binding)
- Greg (binding)

That's 7 votes, 5 binding. No 0 or -1 votes.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release 1.3.2, release candidate #3

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@offerupnow.com>.
Hi Aljoscha,
     That'll be great. Look forward to a better Kinesis connector from
Flink!

Thanks,
Bowen