Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2018/10/16 17:30:24 UTC

[allura:tickets] Re: #8081 Subscriptions page should have the issues' Title column

Discussion threads also show their title.  So it must be some property of the `Artifact` class that some types implement nicely but Ticket doesn't do the way we want.  Or perhaps how the `Mailbox` class which stores all the subscriptions.  It would be good to add/update to the ticket logic so it works like the others.

---

** [tickets:#8081] Subscriptions page should have the issues' Title column**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:53 AM UTC by Federico Bruni
**Last Updated:** Thu Oct 11, 2018 04:31 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

The subscriptions page on the account preferences currently lists 4 columns: project, tool, item and the check option.
The item number doesn't tell much. In order to make it useful, I think that you should add also a column with the title of the issue. There's a lot of padding between each column now. If the title is too long, it should be wrapped at a fixed maximum length.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/