Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com> on 2011/11/03 17:35:00 UTC

License for documenattion.nt files( was Re: svn commit: r1197071 - in /incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent: rdf.core/src/main/resources/META-INF/ rdf.core/src/site/resources/documentation/scb-triaxrs-tutorial/ rdf.core/src/site/resources/documentation/sc

Hi Tommaso

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM, <to...@apache.org> wrote:

> [CLEREZZA-646] - added AL headers where reported by RAT running on
> rdf.core/jena.parser
>
> Modified:
>
>  incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/rdf.core/src/main/resources/META-INF/documentation.nt

The doumentation on how to create such a documenation[1] file recommends
using the discobit and the stable serializer should be used. This removes
the license header when the file is edited. Could we add the copyright and
license information in an external file?

Ciao,
Reto

1.
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/bundle-doc/org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation/intro