Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2009/11/04 08:44:39 UTC

Re: Is there any plan to migrate existing geronimo shell commands from gshell to karaf shell in geronimo 3.0 ?

On Nov 4, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
> Geronimo 2.x has its own shell which
> bases on gshell
> uses groovy to define commands.(I don't kown why but I don't like
> this)
BTW, I only used Groovy for the launching commands because of the nice
integration with Ant... and because of the desire to have platform
independent scripts to control muck on launch.

The rest of those commands should probably have been pure Java.

--jason