Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Funmi Beckley <fb...@pharmology.com> on 2005/04/01 16:52:15 UTC

Error using forms editor in default application.

Hello,

Whenever I try to use the 'Forms Editor' in the default application I get
the following error:
Attribute name "tagID" associated with an element type "html" must be
followed by the ' = ' character.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.:
file:/C:/lenya/apache-lenya-1.2.1-src/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/usecases/edit
/../../pubs/aunews/work/editor/authoring/ni1/index_en.xml:1:346:org.xml.sax.
SAXParseException: Attribute name "tagID" associated with an element type
"html" must be followed by the ' = ' character.

Does anyone know what is causing it and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Funmi.

The opinions expressed in this email represent those of the individual and not necessarily those of Alliance UniChem plc. The contents of the email may be privileged and confidential. If received in error please advise the sender then delete from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any person.
Alliance UniChem plc cannot accept liability for any damage you incur as a result of virus infection.

Re: Error using forms editor in default application.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> please note that the binary version of 1.2.2 should be compiled with
>> a patched
>> Cocoon 2.1.6 version.
>

> ?? it is binary, no need to compile

sorry, I meant "was compiled", but since I am not sure if this has
actually be
done I should have said "should have been compiled" or "was supposed to
be compiled"

>> whereas the source version contains the patch within
>> the directory LENYA_1_2_2/src/cocoon/...
>

> since you need to move it to src yourself, you can just compile
> against 2.1.7

not everyone might want to use Cocoon-2.1.7, because for instance other
patches
might have been applied to Cocoon-2.1.6 and have not been modified for
Cocoon-2.1.7

>> The HEAD/trunk version resp. 1.2.3-dev is assuming that one uses the
>> fixed Cocoon-2.1.7 version.
>

> neither assumes anything since the build does not take it into account

the Lenya build.properties is suggesting to use Cocoon-2.1.7

Michi

Michael Wechner

Re: Error using forms editor in default application.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Funmi Beckley wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Whenever I try to use the 'Forms Editor' in the default application I
>> get
>> the following error:
>> Attribute name "tagID" associated with an element type "html" must be
>> followed by the ' = ' character.
>>
>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.:
>> file:/C:/lenya/apache-lenya-1.2.1-src/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/usecases/edit
>>
>> /../../pubs/aunews/work/editor/authoring/ni1/index_en.xml:1:346:org.xml.sax.
>>
>> SAXParseException: Attribute name "tagID" associated with an element
>> type
>> "html" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
>

> i think this is a bug in the DOMStreamer class that was fixed in
> Cocoon 2.1.7. recompile your publication with cocoon 2.1.7. you may
> also want to upgrade to lenya

> 1.2.2

please note that the binary version of 1.2.2 should be compiled with a
patched
Cocoon 2.1.6 version. whereas the source version contains the patch within
the directory LENYA_1_2_2/src/cocoon/...

The HEAD/trunk version resp. 1.2.3-dev is assuming that one uses the
fixed Cocoon-2.1.7 version.

Hope that helps more than it might confuse

Michi

Michael Wechner

Re: Error using forms editor in default application.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.