Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/25 15:59:46 UTC

Re: Inquiry about "org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter"> LOCATED

How about you tell us what actually happens, so we can diagnose and provide
advice?

The distro ships with multiple sample applications that work--have you
considered looking at any of those?

Dave

Posted by Anirudh Bhardwaj <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks it helped

I did look at all the samples applications which were in the
struts2.2.3.1distribution.

Anirudh

--
Anirudh Bhardwaaj

Re: Inquiry about "org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter"> LOCATED

Posted by 魔哥 <li...@gmail.com>.
hi, as for me ,i am also a newbie in struts,i first started my struts
application with the sample in the struts package which you
download,and user the web.xml in it will be ok.
only by this way can we use the struts interceptors it providers.
i hope this will help you .

--
by lianlupeng.