Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arshad Saeed <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/28 18:35:01 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache and .ra files.

All,

I have a standard Pentium/Intel based Server with 256MB Ram running
Apache/redhat-7.0. I m facing memory issues since i have couple of .ra files
at the main page and when only 2 users click the .ra files and start
listening with Real players. Systems become slow and it eats up all the
memory.. I had changed OS/Apache.. everything but didn't work for me.. With
IIS it was pretty much fine.

Any clues.

Thanks
Arsh