Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 19:59:42 UTC

How to force a document to be indexed in a given shard at SolrCloud?

I want to run some test cases on SolrCloud at my pre-prototype system. How
can I force a document to be indexed in a given shard at SolrCloud (I use
Solr 4.2.1) ? Does something like shard.keys works for me?

Re: How to force a document to be indexed in a given shard at SolrCloud?

Posted by gpssolr2020 <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes shard.keys should work for this case.Please check this link.

http://docs.lucidworks.com/display/solr/Shards+and+Indexing+Data+in+SolrCloud

Thanks.