Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/05/20 16:27:05 UTC

How to set Screen level viewIndex and viewSize specification for the reports

Hi All,
I want to show all the list of records in a single screen for Trial Balance
report. I don't want to change global level. I tried with the below code in
the screen but its not reflecting
 <set field="viewIndex" from-field="parameters.VIEW_INDEX" type="Integer"
default-value="0"/>
 <set field="viewSize" value="1000" type="Integer" default-value="1000"/>

Help me out..

Regards
Prasanthi

Re: How to set Screen level viewIndex and viewSize specification for the reports

Posted by pankaj savita <pa...@gmail.com>.
 Try this:

 <actions>
      <set field="viewIndex" from-field="parameters.VIEW_INDEX"
type="Integer" default-value="0"/>
      <set field="viewSize" from-field="parameters.VIEW_SIZE" type="Integer"
default-value="1000"/>
 </actions>

--
Thanks & Regards,