Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ce...@nereide.biz on 2006/10/19 15:25:59 UTC

Sale order process question

Hi,

I have a question on the sale order process. During order entry with a
specified ProductStore, is it normal to be able to add a product in the
cart even if this product is not in a category and a catalog associated
with the productStore?
It seems that there are no controls during this step between categories
associated with the  productStore and those associated with the
product. Is there any reasons why those controls have never been
implemented?

Thanks in advance,

Cecile

Re: Sale order process question

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
For this you should use the purchase allow and view allow categories
on the catalog(s) that is associated with the store.

There is some helpful information on this in the Basic Production
Setup Guide, which is available on docs.ofbiz.org here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/j

-David