Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jleleu <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/29 08:47:26 UTC

Re: Logout Problem in pac4j-saml

Hi,

Unfortunately, the SAML logout is not currently handled by pac4j.

pac4j was primarly focused on single login. pac4j is now targeting
authorizations and REST support.
The logout feature could be integrated in a future version.

Thanks.
Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU
Founder of CAS in the cloud: www.casinthecloud.com | Twitter: @leleuj