Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by drubix <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 07:13:33 UTC

Graph Results overlap

Hi,

When using the Graph Results listener, if the plot goes off the end of the X
axis it continues to plot at time 0 again.  This means that there are 2 or
more lines running over the top of each other, all of the same colour.  This
produces some pretty nasty graphs which are difficult to read and are
nonsensical.  I've attached an example:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23477206/graph.jpg

I assume this isn't supposed to happen... does anybody know why mine is
doing it?

Thanks,

Drew

AW: [SPAM] Re: Graph Results overlap

Posted by B....@eventim.de.
Hi Saul,

i have made good experience with j-meter running in gui mode and using the plug in stataggvisualizer. With this tool you can see the response time for each iteration (not per request) in a graph. As load generater is use remoter servers. When you use more then one remote-server, you can add or stop threads groups during the test and you can see also the response times in this graph. For the remote server instances, make sure that the stataggvisualizer libs are also installed.

Another good effect is when you using more remoter server instances, that you minimizes the out of mem problem.

Cheers
bjoern

Re: Graph Results overlap

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
that might be a viable solution that is low cost, without writing an
auto-scaling graph.

peter

Re: Graph Results overlap

Posted by Ashley Martens <am...@ngmoco.com>.

Re: Graph Results overlap

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the documentation isn't as good as it should be.

a self scaling graph would be ideal.. It's just that no one got around
to implementing one.

peter

Re: Graph Results overlap

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.