Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/24 14:24:18 UTC

Cleaning our Nexus Staging Repo

Since we have to conduct a release vote with the IPMC, I would like to
clean our Nexus repo to only include the *-source-release.zip* files as
those are the only ones that we are considering for our first release.
Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks!

Re: Cleaning our Nexus Staging Repo

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 to this, but can this be done in staging ? I know that one could cherry
pick artifacts to be published to the mirrors at Release time.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
I can confirm that its not possible to delete artifacts from staging.

So the next steps:

Would IPMC vote on the present staging artifacts?
or
Do we make a release and present that for IPMC vote ?

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
yeah, ur session times out after 'x' minutes of inactivity like any Regular
Web application

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Ellison Anne Williams <

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.