Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Allan, Geoff" <Ge...@uk.thalesgroup.com> on 2007/12/10 18:17:06 UTC

RE:Location of wsdl file on programmatic deployment of service

Hi Fellow axis2 users/developers,

I hope that this is the correct mail address (newbie I'm afraid).

I have a programmatic deployment of an axis2 service using embedded http
server so :-
//--------------------------------------------------
String AXIS2_PATH = "C:\\resources\\";
String SERVICES_XML = AXIS2_PATH + "services.xml";
ConfigurationContext configContext =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(AXIS2_P
ATH, null);
InputStream in = new FileInputStream(SERVICES_XML);
AxisService service = DeploymentEngine.buildService(in, configContext);
configContext.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(configContext, 8082);
server.start();
//--------------------------------------------------
This all works when wsdl is generated by axis 2 but when I try to use the
original wsdl
In this case with
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
in services.xml

where should the wsdl be put relative to the services.xml etc. Obviously as
I'm not
deploying to an application server I haven't got a WEB-INF or META-INF

Hope someone can assist

Thanks

Geoff
UK

Thales UK Ltd (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail
is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0) 1749 672081 and delete it
and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility for changes to
any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments to this e-mail
may contain software viruses which could damage your system.  We therefore
recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening. A business of
Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.
868273

Re: Location of wsdl file on programmatic deployment of service

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> Hi Fellow axis2 users/developers,
>
> I hope that this is the correct mail address (newbie I'm afraid).
>
> I have a programmatic deployment of an axis2 service using embedded http
> server so :-
> //--------------------------------------------------
> String AXIS2_PATH = "C:\\resources\\";
> String SERVICES_XML = AXIS2_PATH + "services.xml";
> ConfigurationContext configContext =
>
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(AXIS2_P
> ATH, null);
> InputStream in = new FileInputStream(SERVICES_XML);
> AxisService service = DeploymentEngine.buildService(in, configContext);
> configContext.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
> SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(configContext, 8082);
> server.start();
> //--------------------------------------------------
> This all works when wsdl is generated by axis 2 but when I try to use the
> original wsdl
> In this case with
>         <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
> in services.xml
>
> where should the wsdl be put relative to the services.xml etc. Obviously as
> I'm not
> deploying to an application server I haven't got a WEB-INF or META-INF

Hmm , when you use this approach you can not put the WSDL. May be we can
implement this , but at the moment this a limitation unless you use
service aar file. Anyway I would be great if you could create a JIRA

-Deepal