Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/01/01 12:15:58 UTC

Re: Migration from 1.5.x to 1.6.x

WSS4J 1.6.x is less tightly integrated with Rampart and Axis than it was in
WSS4J 1.5.x. If you are migrating to use Axis2 with WSS4J 1.6.x, then take
a look at the samples in the latest Rampart release that uses WSS4J 1.6.x:

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/rampart/download.html

Colm.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Les Lauriers de Magnot <in...@magnot.ch>wrote:

> Dear developpers,
>
> I undertook longtime ago a development involving Axis 1.X and WSS4J 1.5.X.
>
> I would like now to migrate from WSS4J 1.5.X to WSS4J 1.6.X.
> Where can I found examples e.g. x509 v3 binary token with digital
> signature?
> I failed to find some in the source distribution. In the past it was a
> folder samples.
>
> Thank you in advance.

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder