Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2003/11/25 03:40:16 UTC

[all][site] Non-Maven web sites

I think storing HTML in CVS is a little redundant, but I also realize
that infrastructure is a set of hard working volunteers, and what's the
use of arguing.

That being said, where do we commit commons sites?  jakarta-site2/commons/X?

Also, Robert brings up some good points about not rushing too fast,
Maven isn't 1.0 yet.  That being said, I think that Jakarta Commons
needs a common look and feel yesterday, I think that having a confusing
website sends a confusing message and ultimately affects quality.

Tim