Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by João Victor Sarti <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2019/07/16 16:41:10 UTC

Skywalking timerange, maybe a problem or not

Hi, all. First skywalking is great and i am studying the tool to apply it in the company, i am from brazil and work in company Algar Telecom, but i have a question, the timerange only brings me the recent data, but i wanted data for example 7 day ago, and the impression i have is that older data he's throwing away or not showing me, would i have to put hi to bring me older data somewhere? i saw in github that you put in support, time, day, and a month, but i can not get it to bring in old data and I neede it, how do I do it?
I would be very grateful if you guys could help me, thank u.

Re: Skywalking timerange, maybe a problem or not

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
As we have discussed on Github issue -> https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/3099 <https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/3099>

I am cc’ing your personal mail in case you didn’t subscribe the mail list.

Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin