Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2011/04/21 14:39:16 UTC

ANN: Fuseki 0.2.0

This is a release of Fuseki 0.2.0.  Many people have been using the
snapshot builds.  This release, using released versions of ARQ and TDB,
and so provides a stable, fixed release of Fuseki.

	Andy

Download:
http://www.openjena.org/repo/org/openjena/fuseki/0.2.0/fuseki-0.2.0.zip

Maven:
http://www.openjena.org/repo/org/openjena/fuseki/0.2.0/
   Source files are also to be found here.

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.openjena</groupId>
       <artifactId>fuseki</artifactId>
       <version>0.2.0</version>
     </dependency>

     <repository>
       <id>repo-jena</id>
       <name>Jena Maven - Repository</name>
       <layout>default</layout>
       <url>http://openjena.org/repo</url>
       <snapshots>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
       </snapshots>
     </repository>

This does not get mirrored to maven central (they only mirror
com.hp.hpl.jena and do not accept new mirror requests or changes - when
we migrate fully to Apache, full mirroring will take place).

fuseki-server --version ==>

Jena:       VERSION: 2.6.4
Jena:       BUILD_DATE: 2010-12-12T16:56:15+0000
ARQ:        VERSION: 2.8.8
ARQ:        BUILD_DATE: 2011-04-21T10:12:50+0100
TDB:        VERSION: 0.8.10
TDB:        BUILD_DATE: 2011-04-21T10:22:54+0100
Fuseki:     VERSION: 0.2.0
Fuseki:     BUILD_DATE: 2011-04-21T10:29:50+0100

Re: Fuseki 0.2.0 exception with SDB

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Thanks for the feedback - I'll try to find time to do the formal
(non-Apache [*]) release.

	Andy

[*] there are various process things needed to be done so we can do
proper Apache releases which will take a while.

Posted by Camel Christophe <cc...@cls.fr>.
Thanks very much Andy,

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Chris,