Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/06/27 03:13:44 UTC

PPMC Box Score: What does "PPMC?" Mean

When an Invited/Initial Committer is setup for the Apache OpenOffice.org Podling, the next stage is to track them with regard to having joined the Poddling PMC if they are also invited to be on the PPMC (as all Initial Committers and Invitees are at this time).

Other times, such as today, it can mean that a list of Pending IDs that has just gone through hasn't been double-checked yet and PPMC? is a reminder to check that.

We might then learn that an attentive committer is already in the PPMC when they ask why they see themselves as Pending PPMC? in the private Committer Status tracking document [;<).

 - Dennis