Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Esa Heikkinen <es...@student.tut.fi> on 2018/02/13 12:21:52 UTC

Python and Scala

What the difference is to use Python and Scala in Flink ?
Can I do all the same things with Python and Scala ? For examples CEP with files.

Re: Python and Scala

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,

I have never used it before, but it’s described in the documentation:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/scala_shell.html <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/scala_shell.html>

the "Adding external dependencies” part. It should answer to this question.

Piotrek

RE: Python and Scala

Posted by Esa Heikkinen <es...@student.tut.fi>.
Hi